"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." — Louisa May Alcott

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Great Miracle Happened There

A Great Miracle Happened ThereA Great Miracle Happened There by Kim Fielding
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sometimes a story hits you in those painful places, reminding you of hurts that you think-for the most part-you have managed to overcome. Jude's relationship with his family was such for me and like Jude I feel that I've made a sort of peace with the fact that the connection with my family will never be as strong as I want it to be.

The way Jude and Mac met almost made me drop this, but it was a Kim Fielding story and so I had a bit of faith that there was more to come. I was glad I did. Although their 'relationship' starts with a series of bumps (and grinds), it was nice to see these two find their way towards something more meaningful.

A very lovely read; Mac's house-just reading about the artistic liberties they took upon those walls made my eyes hurt, and whatever did happen with that dissertation? ;)







View all my reviews

No comments: