"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." — Louisa May Alcott

Saturday, December 15, 2012

After Ben (Seattle Stories, #1)

After Ben (Seattle Stories, #1)After Ben by Con Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love chocolate, always have, and you might wonder what that has to do with this story. Well, for me this story was just as warm and rich as sitting down and savoring that sharp sweetness of chocolate that lingers on my tongue even after it has melted. The characters, every single one, counted and gave a wholesome feeling to and for each other. The strong sense of friendship and support made me feel part of this growing family surrounding Theo and Morgan. I read this novel through the course of a difficult time in my life and it left me with a strong attachment to the whole cast of characters. It pleases me that this is the first in a series; and though I'm looking forward to reading Peter's story, I would love if maybe Marco would get his story as well.

View all my reviews

No comments: