"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." — Louisa May Alcott

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Witness (review

WitnessWitness by L.A. Gilbert

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


1st. read: 5/12-13/10



This is a sweet story about 2 men that are dealing with insecurities and loneliness; both of them tired of the club scene and one nights stands and wondering if they will ever find that someone special.



A chance meeting brings them together and they form a relationship. As their feelings deepen they start to realize that while they have each other they also have the love and support of their family and friends.



I loved Ben & Reece; they are both gentle and kind hearted, and have caring and nurturing natures. It's great how they work through their insecurities and hurts, and finally see them find their happiness together.



This story was a joy for me to read because it blends sweetness and romance without bordering on mushiness. I liked how Ben and Reece interacted; their intimate, funny, and even sad moments-how they dealt with it all together was very nice. Now if someone could've 'accidentally' tripped Jason, I would've been one happy woman.





*****5/18/11*****

Just reread this. Still a sweet read that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.





View all my reviews

No comments: