"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." — Louisa May Alcott

Friday, July 26, 2013

Cloak & Silence (The League, #6)

Cloak & Silence (The League, #6)Cloak & Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I'll admit that I've never read anything else by this author, but I have GR friends who do and so I found out about this book. I was hesitant to buy this because being the 6th book in an ongoing series I thought I would be totally lost, but I caved. I was amazed, this author did a wonderful and tasteful job with this character's story and now I find myself wanting to read more of this series and the rest of her books-though this story was written in a way that I didn't feel like I was missing anything.

Maris' and Ture just break my heart; and I wonder how all these guys just didn't go insane. No one should go through even half of what this men have survived, so their resilience and strength is just amazing to witness. Really an extraordinary cast of characters, who I hope I'll be able to get to know better (I'm getting my hands on the prior books in the series).

View all my reviews

No comments: